<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/a-5bjX4oviE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Experience IRFS with the new Online Biomechanics Training Program
The nuanced biomechanical approach to modern and historical close quarters combative elements- Baguazhang used by Retainers of the Imperial Court and Gongfu Jia Chen Taijiquan of the Ming Dynasty is now accessible in the comfort of your own home. Online training is the perfect supplement for Live Training, however live training is optimized only with proper biomechanical structures and framework, all of that which is in this program.
- »Receive direct training from an elite instructor
- »Online instructional material are provided free of charge
- »Focused training to help you improve with precision
- »Advanced skill development integrated with learning curves of each individual
- »Benefit from Distance Guidance for (Empty Hand Biomechanics and Structure) and flexibility in Live Training Workshops (Urban Strategy/Close Combat/ Historical & Modern Weapons)
IRFS Online Training Launch- Train Today
Step One: Receive your free consultation to discuss which martial system and approach suit your needs. Email: email@example.com
Step Two: Alternative Online Training Material will be provided free of charge providing knowledge and exploration of content
Step Three: Decide if the material is of interest and proceed
Step Four: Study the training material
Step Five: Utilize the Distance Guide Assessment and submit your private training video (unlisted Youtube upload). 3 Minute or 5 Minute Upload- PayPal (G&S option, $19.99 for 3Min, $28.99 for 5 Min to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Allow 24 Hours for email confirmation after receipt of your video link and payment and up to 72 hours for Guide Assessment Processing. We analyze your personal martial arts video to give you feedback on your skills in combination with the training material provided.
Youtube Unlisted Video Option & Upload Instructions:
- »Title the file like this: last name-first name-Dragon Entering (which system, category, Taijiquan or Bagua)-3min/or 5min
- »Check the "Unlisted" option (you’ll have a choice between public, unlisted, or private).
- »Do NOT ever make the video public on youtube as the information contained is copyrighted.
- »You may ask questions during each submitted video within the time frame provided including biomechanics or martial applications.
IRFS will confirm receipt of your video link by email. After we review your unlisted youtube upload, you will receive a text evaluation via email (up to 8 pointers for Three Minutes Upload/or 12 pointers for Five Minutes Upload) which may include time codes on problem areas, online cross reference material, or further instructions). The pointers are precise and detailed, it will serve as an invaluable resource to have an instructor monitor your progress.
Step Six: Repeat steps for layering corrections or submit training video for the next section. Though rare, if you are not improving through the text evaluation of training video submission, a live personal training workshop is Austin TX is recommended- after which the Distance Guide will provide continued momentum in progress. Live training for true hands on martial combative understanding is recommended once a year through private training workshops in Austin TX. However, Distance Guide Assessment training will benefit total understanding of the specified systems.