Revive Medieval Baguazhang with the new Online Biomechanics/ Feudal Insight Training Program
The nuanced biomechanical and research approach to modern and historical close quarters combative elements- medieval Baguazhang used by Retainers of the Imperial Court (Qing Imperial Army) and feudal Chen Taijiquan of the Ming Dynasty is now accessible in the comfort of your own home. Join the movement in historical restoration of raw Chinese Martial Arts. Online training is the perfect supplement for Live Training, however live training is optimized only with the proper biomechanical framework and factual documentation of feudal close combat, all of which is in this program.
- »Receive direct training from an elite instructor/ researcher
- »Online instructional materials are provided free of charge
- »Focused training to help you improve with precision
- »Experience the raw historical context of Kungfu backed by accurate documentation
- »Advanced skills integrated with learning curves of each individual
- »Benefit from Distance Guidance for (Empty Hand Biomechanics and Structure/ detailed text analysis of medieval weapons, strategy, & psychology) and flexibility in Live Training Workshops (Urban Strategy/Close Combat/ Historical & Modern Weapons/ Feudal Body Skill)
IRFS Online Training Launch- Train Today
Step One: Receive your free consultation to discuss which martial system and approach suit your needs. The Yin Style Dragon is recommended as the core training system- Dragon is the crest of Imperial Guards and retains the Manchu close combat of the Qing Special forces. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step Two: Alternative Online Training Material will be provided free of charge providing factual documentation of feudal military arts in its pure form
Step Three: Decide if the material is of interest and proceed
Step Four: Study the training material
Step Five: Utilize the Distance Guide Assessment and submit your private training video (unlisted Youtube upload). 3 Minute or 5 Minute Upload- PayPal (G&S option, $19.99 for 3Min, $28.99 for 5 Min to: email@example.com
Please Allow 24 Hours for email confirmation after receipt of your video link and payment and up to 72 hours for Guide Assessment Processing. We analyze your personal martial arts video to give you feedback on your skills in combination with the training/ research material provided.
Youtube Unlisted Video Option & Upload Instructions:
- »Title the file like this: last name-first name-Dragon Entering (which system, category, Taijiquan or Bagua)-3min/or 5min
- »Check the “Unlisted” option (you’ll have a choice between public, unlisted, or private).
- »Do NOT ever make the video public on youtube as the information contained is copyrighted.
- »You may ask questions during each submitted video within the time frame provided including biomechanics or martial applications.
IRFS will confirm receipt of your video link by email. After we review your unlisted youtube upload, you will receive a text evaluation via email (up to 8 pointers for Three Minutes Upload/or 12 pointers for Five Minutes Upload) which may include time codes on problem areas, online cross-reference material, Imperial era weapons strategy, or further instructions). The pointers are precise and detailed, it will serve as an invaluable resource to have an instructor monitor your progress.
Step Six: Repeat steps for layering corrections or submit training video for the next section. Though rare, if you are not improving through the text evaluation of training video submission, a live personal training workshop is Austin TX is recommended- after which the Distance Guide will provide continued momentum in progress. Live training for true hands-on medieval combative/ biomechanics is essential to mastery- it is recommended once a year through private training workshops in Austin TX. However, Distance Guide Assessment training will benefit total understanding and accurate documentation of non-commercialized medieval fighting arts.